AI4Students in Association with Microsoft and NASSCOM FutureSkills Prime
Over the last 3 decades, India has become a global leader in IT, with almost 4.36 million employees and over $180B revenue. Digital skills and significant research is required to steer ahead in the 4th industrial revolution.
Deeming the enormity of this task, AI4Students was formed by a multi-stakeholder coalition to drive skilling as a national priority.
AI4Students is a joint initiative by The Max and CloudThat. This is supported by Microsoft and NASSCOM FutureSkills Prime as a response to the growing need to skill students in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Microsoft Azure and more.
As part of our joint commitment, we are thrilled to deliver introductory sessions to the students at no cost.
Our Goal: AI4Students aims to skill students in courses that are in-demand with industry experts through easy to consume modules including live demos, hands-on workshops and assignments
Our next free AI Workshop dates have been announced! Choose from 30th September or 1st October 2021 sessions. Hurry! Register now.Register Now
What’s in it for Colleges?
- Introduce your institute to an important cross section of the tech industry.
- An opportunity to build a relationship with the industry.
- Get clarity to deal with the dizzying tech landscape – what to teach, how to teach and how to get the resources to teach.
- Access high-quality Microsoft curated AI Modules to make your students digitally fluent.
What’s in it for Students?
- Interactive, workshop style modules on data science basics, building machine learning models on Azure and using cognitive services
- Live Q&A with the Trainers and Microsoft subject matter experts
- Gain access to the Microsoft study material library.
- Certificate of Participation for AI4Students workshop
- Win assured gifts and stand a chance to win big in our monthly raffle!